By now, if you’ve been reading our blog regularly, you’re a believer in content marketing as a strategy of your attorney marketing. But do you know how to maximize your attorney marketing’s effectiveness? Don’t churn out duds and hope for the best. Instead, learn how you can create high quality valuable content that consumers want to share and engage with.
Tailor Your Attorney Marketing Content
Attorney marketing needs content to attract consumers. And this is an integral piece of your SEO strategy. No business can hope to drive more traffic to their website if they’re not publishing valuable content. If you ignore the need for high quality attorney marketing content, you could suffer lower rankings and fall behind in an increasingly competitive industry. Find out how to improve your attorney marketing content using these tools:
• Create dynamic visual content. Consumers love visual content. Law firms that use visual attorney marketing content are able to attract more attention to their website, increasing traffic flows. One of the most popular memes is lawyer dog. Consider creating visual content with some humor to attract the attention of consumers.
• Pepper high value keywords into your content. Whether you’re writing a blog or onsite pages, you need to feature keywords to show up in search engine results. If your law firm isn’t using keywords in your attorney marketing content, then you’re likely missing out on SEO opportunities. By including high value keywords into your attorney marketing content, you maximize the ability to be found in search engines by consumers.
• Personalize your content. Law firms with personalized content do better because consumers like to see who’s really behind the attorney marketing. If your law firm is solely using stock photos, then consumers could be passing them over in favor of law firms they feel are real.
• Brand your content. Branded content encourages consumers to associate your law firm with its attorney marketing. By branding your attorney marketing, you increase the likelihood that consumers will start to associate your law firm with the values stated therein.
• Use calls to action. Consumers need to be led through the sales funnel. To accomplish this, your law firm’s attorney marketing should include calls to action. Lead your consumer through the sales funnel by telling them what the next step is after reading or viewing your attorney marketing content.
Attorney marketing runs on valuable content. If your law firm isn’t creating engaging content, then you could be missing out on opportunities to attract consumers. Call eLaw Attorney Marketing today to obtain help with your content creation.