When it comes to driving traffic to your website, content is king. High quality content is what brings consumers to your website and what helps to seal the deal. If your attorney marketing content is lacking, your lead generation could be suffering. Consider how many opportunities your law firm could be missing out on if your content isn’t top notch. In these easy steps, we’ll show you how to create high quality attorney marketing content to inspire potential clients to sign up with your law firm.
How to Create Top Notch Attorney Marketing Content
When it comes to attracting the attention of consumers, law firms are up against some stiff competition. There is no shortage of attorneys online nor is there a shortage of attorney marketing content. However, there is plenty of half baked attorney marketing content that fails to deliver the value consumers desire. If your law firm wants to gain more clients, you can use these easy steps to improve your attorney marketing content:
• Educate potential clients. When consumers are searching the internet for attorneys, they’re looking to solve a legal problem. If your attorney marketing content can educate consumers on the issues, you will have a better opportunity to convert them into paying clients. Any law firm can present themselves as the best, but few take the time to educate consumers on the legal issues they’re facing. Position yourself as invaluable to these consumers and educate them on how to solve their legal problem with minimal hassle.
• Entertain. If your content is boring, your law firm is likely going to lose consumer interest. Consumers don’t want to read dry text. They do want to read engaging, entertaining, or different material. Catch consumers’ attention with your attorney marketing content and you will be able to convert them into paying clients easier. You can do so with pictures, video, interesting case studies, or unique writing that makes your law firm stand out.
• Preemptively address consumer objections. When viewing your attorney marketing content, consumers may naturally have some objections to signing on with your law firm. Preemptively address these objections and be able to counter with reasons why they should sign up with your law firm instead.
• Make your text easy to digest. Is your page easily skimmable? Is the text broken up to appeal to lazy readers? If not, you’re likely turning off consumers with your content style already. Break up the monotony by structuring your content to easily lead readers to the conclusion that they should hire your law firm.
• Call consumers to action. When consumers are done reading your content, do they know what the natural next step is? Should they pick up the phone and call you, download more information, or do you just trust that they will do that on their own? Your attorney marketing should clearly call consumers to action, urging them to call, click, read more, or fill out a form.
If your law firm is seeking to convert more consumers into paying clients, then you should be concentrating on creating better attorney marketing content. When your attorney marketing content is top notch, you’ll find it easier to gain new clients. If you’re looking for more guidance and help, call eLaw Attorney Marketing today and we’ll get you started on the right path.